How many devices can we connect to our TP-Link AC2600 WIFI routers
Most of the wireless WIFI routers can bear around 255 devices at a time, but theoretically not in actual as it would lead to slow down your WIFI networks. 255 devices at the time means connecting a lot of devices, such as smartphones, computers, laptops, gaming devices, cameras, that can exceed the need for average homes. We strongly recommend not to connect so many devices at a time with your TP-Link AC2600 router. Each time you add a new device to your network will decrease the bandwidth of the other devices by getting the same internet connection. This happens because all of your devices are having the same wireless network, along with the same broadband service provider. In such conditions, the bottleneck is not required to have with the WIFI connections, but it is the matter of traffic and the bandwidth that comes through your internet service provider to your tplinkwifi.net AC2600 router.
How many devices can we share with our tplinkwifi.net Wi-Fi network at once
If more computers and smart devices would try to access and connect the internet at the same time, then the performance of your shared internet connection will go down. Then the biggest question that arises here is how many devices should we connect to the same internet connection of our TP-Link Wi-Fi router? The answer to this question is like a thumb rule, that you should not go beyond 45 devices to get hooked to a single WIFI network.
There is a little exception that is you have connected very high data consuming devices with the same network, then this limit can be decreased. In simple words, if your devices are performing less internet consuming activities, like downloading MP3, playing music, uploading photos or images, or downloading files in just KBs, then you can have up to 30 or 40 devices at a time, but if you are downloading or uploading large files and videos, playing high dimensional games, then this limit can be decreased up to 20 or 25.
What is the benefit of adding one more router with my TP-Link AC2600 router?
- It can support more wired and wireless devices and will enhance the speed of your WIFI network.
- Adding a second router will help a lot when we know that there are most of the wireless devices in our home, and very few are wired with the Ethernet cable.
- If some of the devices in your home have been connected with the wired network of your previous router, then adding one more router will allow you to connect more than 20 wireless devices that will be tackled by the second router.
- It improved the wireless reach of your network connection. You can easily access the internet from any corner or gallery of your house.
- Any large files and data can be transferred very conveniently with the help of your secondary TP-Link router.
- You can even have high-dimensional video games to be hooked to your Wi-Fi network and still can browse the internet with high speed and great efficiency.
- To know more about this technique, visit to http://tplinkwifi.net login page.